New Music + Video: Farabale - Brainjo @iam_brainjo


BRAINJO – FARABALE | @iam_ brainjo Jonathan Anaeto Chukwudebe "Brainjo" formerly known as Black J, is an Afro Pop, Highlife and Reggae Dancehall Artiste, he was born and raised in Shendam near Jos Plateau State 28 years ago. The Ihiala Anambra state born fast rising Artiste lost his parents 23 years ago at a very young age. As an ambitious lad, on December 2003, Brainjo move down to Lagos State in pursue of greener pasture, he has been on the street of Lagos for over fourteen years, doing all manner of jobs just to raise money to record his songs. He recorded his first music single "African beauty in 2005 with the late Ojb Jezreel of blessed memories. In 2009 he tried again by recording three singles, “Pitty drivers”, “Party with me” and “Mummy why” produced by J-Martins. Brainjo appeared on major newspapers and magazines with interviews and reviews as (Black J ) in 2007/2009 respectively. In 2011 he recorded a song "Want to do" which was produced by Meca E. To crown it all, Brainjo tagged the year 2017 as "My Year of Breaking Barriers". Brainjo never give up on his dreams, he made a come-back with a new music single titled “Farabale” which was produced by DTunes. You can follow Brainjo on Twitter and Instagram @iam_ brainjo. To view the new

                                                                       Download Audio
                                              DOWNLOAD FARABALE BY BRAINJO



                                          

Saturday 6 January 2018

Jose Mourinho hits back at rumours he is unhappy at Old Trafford

The worst thing someone can do is put one inch of doubt into my professionalism - Getty

Jose Mourinho has made known to the press his future at Manchester United and has responded to speculation that he is unhappy at Manchester United, dismissing it as 'garbage'.

The United board were said to be annoyed by Mourinho’s comments, which brought about the speculation that he was considering resigning at the end of the season.

The Portuguese says he has no intention to leave the club  any time soon, insisting he will be at the club next season and hopes to extend his stay beyond three years.

"It depends on what you want to know and what you want to speak about, if you want to speak about some news, I say garbage! I don't find a better word to define the talk." he said at his press conference, when asked about his contractual situation.

Read also - See What Liverpool Star Salah Revealed to be His Ambition.

“If you want to ask me directly, I see myself next season at Manchester United. I will leave when the club wants me to leave; at the moment I have no intention to leave at all. I want to stay, I don’t see any reason not to stay.

“I still have a contract – in fact I am only in the middle of my contract, not in the last couple of months.”

The worst thing someone can do is put one inch of doubt into my professionalism


The boss, who has never missed a training session since arriving in Manchester, was unhappy with tabloid reports that unfairly questioned his dedication and professionalism.

Read also -  Manchester United prepare £20m offer for Jonny Evans; Manchester City and Arsenal target.

"Speaking about my work and connecting my work to the garbage news is to say the worst thing that anyone can do to myself," he declared. "It's not to say that I am a bad manager, it's not so say that I'm under-performing, it's not to say that I made a mistake in this game or that game.

"I think the worst thing somebody can do to me is to put one inch of doubt in my professionalism, in my dedication to my club, to my job, to my players, to every detail related to my job.

"So, yes, the garbage news affected me just on this aspect but again I repeat, I am in the middle of my contract. If I am going to sign a new one or not, of course depends on the club. But my commitment with the club is total."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random