Kemi Olunloyo is at it again aim at them only but tagged the Bible as meaningless.
She claims she is running a campaign in support of gender equality and spoke of how Tiwa Savage and the ex-wife of Ooni of Ife, Queen Zaynab who both spoke against gender equality now have serious marriage problems.
She wrote:
#HNNWOMEN
Better SWIPE to support me in the gender equality bill. I’m fighting the senate on this. Until your daughters are defiled in a college hostel or beaten up in domestic violence situation many ppl dont know the meaning of gender equality. Bleep the bible pls. Submissive my a*s! Some parts are just meaningless despite the fact that I embraced parts of it in prison where they shove it down your throat. Where is Tiwa Savage and #MadamOoni now? Wuraola Otiti aka Queen Zaynab too denounced #genderequality. These two has serious marriage problems.
I’m protecting your daughters. I have NONE. I have 3 sons.
See her Instagram post below: