Eedris Abdul Kareem is jst a sad man noting is workin for him now & his comin for everybody seeking attention…who u don help wen U reign
Well his embarrassing himself …2 baba is the true legend
Let’s all respect each Oda everyone is working hard ….
Timaya housed me wen Eme kicked me out..gave me his pent hous 2 stay das where I recorded most of my debut album…bad belle no dey progress
Respect to all the pioneers we are enjoying wat the built for us …. thank you cz the pioneers inspired me a lot tho
Let there just be peace in this industry … abeg …GOD BLESS ALL
Respect to my fans and supporters ..let’s focus and make our country great …our music is making the world celebrate us and it’s cz of you
Na me and Eme are in good terms …but that’s wat really happened till God changed my story
Me and @BankyW are Kool …. na my big bro …
Make we dey enjoy life dey go no fighting pls …life is to short o my people
The reason y i tank people that help me get up on my feet is cz every time I tink about the past I get emotional and I tank God for using
Each and everyone to support and help me wen I needed it the most….God bless them and my fans