Many people here will see them as foolish people because they never experience what they are passing through, I and my brother wisdom we are so close to each other to the extent that any of his girlfriend will be thinking that we are dating,
until I got married still we are together always happy I mean I can’t stay a day in my husbands house without seeing him, finally he got himself a girlfriend oooooh only girlfriend oooooh just two months the girl went to leave with him in his house after everything if I come to visit my own brother he will be inside and the girl will come out and tell me his not around, Mmmmmh what haven’t I see I couldn’t bear it until I joined my husband to stay abroad, my own brother called my mother that she should tell all of her children that they should count him out as one of their sibling up till now I am still thinking what has come over him not finished yet, he went at our back to marry this same girl…. So my people don’t blame the both many women has used their husbands to destroy families just to please themselves.