“This is what i saw Ola writing, Ola is just 12 years old”, Atunbi, the user, who was clearly surprised by what was written in the letter wrote on Instagram.
“I don’t know if i should call him smart or be afraid for his parents”, he wrote.
The 12-year old started off his letter writing; “If God were [to] bring me flowers, I know it would have been you. In your eyes so tender and soft, love has a new meaning” .
He continued, “Love is pure, love is sweet poison that doctor can’t cure  i have swallowed your poison.. Kissing your lips made my eyes see a thousand red star you are like sunshine, so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet, you are like you, and that is why i love you.”
The letter written by 12-year-old ‘Raheem’ seemed like a apology to a girl named ‘Oke’.
The letter is causing quite a reaction on social media, with some saying it’s only normal as we all wrote love letters when we were young too.
Read the full letter below:
Here’s a full text of what was written in the letter:
“If God were [to] bring me flowers, I know it would have been you. In your eyes so tender and soft, love has a new meaning. Love is pure, love is sweet poison that doctor can’t cure  i have swallowed your poison.. Kissing your lips made my eyes see a thousand red star you are like sunshine, so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet, you are like you, and that is why i love you.
“I love you, want to know why? Because you are my air, without you there will be no me. My love for you grows everyday in each and everyway. It [grows] when you look at me, When you say my name, and most of all grow when you say ‘I love you’.
“Don’t be angry about this letter, i am just trying to apologize. Each time i remember the good time we spend together the love we share, the misunderstanding we have is worthless. Lets mend our differences, enjoy these better time again. Each time i think of you, my heart tells me i have found my paradise. If i loose u i know i will neva find anyone as precious as you, i am afraid to loose you oke please forgive me. Letter from Raheem.
“Oke are you ready to be my friend please [Yes or No]
“I will be happy if you say the right things. Oke my heart is free for you. Say anything i will do it for you. If i loose you i have loose my paradise, please forgive me. Thank you and help me greet your friends” 
What do you think about Raheem’s letter? drop a comment below