New Music + Video: Farabale - Brainjo @iam_brainjo


BRAINJO – FARABALE | @iam_ brainjo Jonathan Anaeto Chukwudebe "Brainjo" formerly known as Black J, is an Afro Pop, Highlife and Reggae Dancehall Artiste, he was born and raised in Shendam near Jos Plateau State 28 years ago. The Ihiala Anambra state born fast rising Artiste lost his parents 23 years ago at a very young age. As an ambitious lad, on December 2003, Brainjo move down to Lagos State in pursue of greener pasture, he has been on the street of Lagos for over fourteen years, doing all manner of jobs just to raise money to record his songs. He recorded his first music single "African beauty in 2005 with the late Ojb Jezreel of blessed memories. In 2009 he tried again by recording three singles, “Pitty drivers”, “Party with me” and “Mummy why” produced by J-Martins. Brainjo appeared on major newspapers and magazines with interviews and reviews as (Black J ) in 2007/2009 respectively. In 2011 he recorded a song "Want to do" which was produced by Meca E. To crown it all, Brainjo tagged the year 2017 as "My Year of Breaking Barriers". Brainjo never give up on his dreams, he made a come-back with a new music single titled “Farabale” which was produced by DTunes. You can follow Brainjo on Twitter and Instagram @iam_ brainjo. To view the new

                                                                       Download Audio
                                              DOWNLOAD FARABALE BY BRAINJO



                                          

Monday 14 August 2017

Want-away Chelsea striker Costa admits to contact with Mourinho

The Spain international is pushing for a move after being frozen out at Stamford Bridge, with the Manchester United manager expressing his support

Diego Costa has admitted to being in contact with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho as he pushes for a move away from Chelsea.

The Spain international has been informed that he no longer figures in the Blues’ plans, with Antonio Conte claiming that he took the decision to move the striker out in January.

Despite both sides being prepared to part ways, no deal has been done during the summer transfer window.

Costa claims he has been treated like “a criminal”, as he holds out for a return to Atletico Madrid, and says former manager Mourinho has expressed his sympathy at a difficult situation.

"Jose has called me, direct to my phone, just to check I am OK and to see how I am. He wished me good luck," the 28-year-old told Pluraltrends correspondent.
“I never had any problems with Jose, we have a strong relationship.

"Everyone was very sad when things didn’t work out in the end for him at Chelsea."

Antonio Conte Diego Costa
Costa also says that he still has the support of many colleagues at Stamford Bridge, with Conte the one to have taken the decision to freeze him out.

He added: "You know that the manager doesn’t want me. I am waiting for Chelsea to set me free. I didn’t want to leave. I was happy. When the manager does not want you, you have to go.

"If you were to ask all my team-mates, they’d say the same. They send messages saying “I miss you” and that they love me.

"I am always talking with the boys - particularly Cesc Fabregas, David Luiz and Willian. We have banter over WhatsApp.

"They ask how I am. They really love me for the person I am. If they didn't, they wouldn't be saying they miss me and love me."

Costa netted 20 times for Chelsea in the Premier League last season as they swept to the Premier League title.

Article continues below

He was forced to watch on from afar on Saturday as the Blues opened the defence of that crown with a shock 3-2 defeat at home to Burnley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random