I have been having regular threesomes with my wife and a male friend for five years. I wrote to you not long after we started, asking why you say threesomes are usually bad news — now I know why.
When my wife became pregnant, I couldn’t be sure it was my baby. I’m 37 and my wife is 35. We’ve been married for 15 years. We have two boys, aged 11 and nine, and a gorgeous girl, who is now two.
We became great friends with a guy who moved in next door to us around six years ago. He’s single and 32.
We used to invite him round for drinks on a Friday night and after one particular drunken night my wife and I started talking to him about his love life.
He admitted that s*x for him was becoming a distant memory. I raised the idea of a threesome. We were joking around at first but my wife seemed up for it and so did our friend. We all started kissing and soon were stripping off and having s*x in the lounge. It was awesome.
Afterwards we all said it had been great fun and we have continued ever since. Our friend also has s*x alone with my wife with my full consent.
But since my wife had our little girl it keeps going through my head that we don’t actually know who her father is. I don’t know whether to raise it with my wife, as things aren’t great between us.
We go to a swinging club sometimes and the only enjoyment we seem to get now is when my wife has s*x with others and I watch. It’s fine with both of us but is this normal?
The problem seems to be that I don’t have a high s*x drive. I get more turned on having s*x with friends at the swinging club than I do with my wife.